We’re so egg-cited! And we just can’t hide it! It’s Easter, and what better way to celebrate than with an egg hunt… with artisan, luxury chocolate as your reward?
The St Hugh’s Hospital Virtual Easter Egg Hunt is live right now on this website. Click on any of the five Easter eggs hidden among these pages (but not this page) to enter your details into the draw.
You’ll be entered into a draw to win a luxury chocolate bar, handmade in Lincolnshire by the award-winning Duffy’s www.duffyschocolate.co.uk.
Just think of us as your very own Easter Bunny! So, from us to you, we wish you a very Happy Easter indeed – and the best of luck!
Limited to one entry per email address and competition closes 8:00am on Wednesday 20th April 2022. For more info and T&C’s please read below.
Terms and Conditions
By entering a prize draw, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms:
- To enter the draw, entrants must find one of the hidden Easter eggs around the HMT St Hughs website, click the egg and fill in their name email and contact in the pop up box.
- The prize draw period is from 10.00am (BST) 14/04/2022 to 8:00am (BST) on 20/04/2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”). The closing date for entries into the draw is 8:00am (BST) on 20/04/2022. Only responses received within the Prize Draw Period will be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize is one of 10 Chocolate Bar vouchers for Grimbsy based chocolatier Duffy’s Chocolate, Humberston.
- Entry to the prize draw is free and must be made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Entries are limited to one per email address.
- HMT St Hughs reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants received.
- The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes such as postage and travel.
- HMT St Hughs makes no representations or warranties, implicit or explicit, as to your legal right to participate in the prize draw nor shall any of HMT St Hughs employees, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies, media partners, agents or retailers have the authority to make any such representations or warranties.
- You should hold HMT St Hughs, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion or other agencies harmless and shall fully indemnify the same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of (i) your entry into the prize draw or (ii) your acceptance of the Prize.
- No responsibility is accepted by HMT St Hughs for lost Prize and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The winner will be notified on Wednesday 15th April 2022 by email or phone, or within 5 working days after the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and, if the winner is unable to be contacted after 5 working days, or if the Prize is unclaimed or declined, at The Promoter’s absolute discretion, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn from the eligible entries that were received before the end of the Prize Draw Period.
- HMT St Hughs’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is not transferable and is non-negotiable. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered.
- HMT St Hughs accepts no responsibility and no liability will be accepted by HMT St Hughs if the Prize is lost or damaged whilst in transit to the winner.
- HMT St Hughs reserves the right to end or suspend the prize draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to allocate available prizes by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated winners.
- HMT St Hughs reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and, by continuing to take part in the prize draw subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to HMT St Hughs as a result thereof.
- By entering, all entrants grant HMT St Hughs the right to publish their name for publicity, and news purposes but, under no circumstances, will the entrants’ personal data be published without prior written permission from the entrant.
- HMT St Hughs reserves the right to retain any data gathered via the prize draw but this will be done in strict accordance with data protection regulations.
- All and any promotional materials and instructions provided at the point of entry form part of these terms and conditions and, in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.